8.23.2008

A Nice Award


I received this award from Gin of E-Pamilya. Thanks sis. :)
Rules:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.
I'm passing this award to my friends who I know visited my blog(s) even before I started dropping ECs.
1. my BFF Mira of Random Thoughts
2. my favorite kumare Lanie of My Life and Family Journey
3. blog designer extraordinaire and generous friend Carlota of Dashing Smiles
4. my blogger friend Laura of My Big Dreams
5. Joy of Words of Love - she's from Australia and the busiest blogger I know :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this award BFF, I'll grab this now for later posting ;-) Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your award sis! happy sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay sayang! hahaha...maraming salamat po. wink* will posted soon. happy Sunday ms. Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)