9.15.2008

Fun and Golf in Las Vegas

I miss my family back west. All my relatives are there and they always travel to Las Vegas for fun. Las Vegas is an ideal destination for everyone. There are a lot of things to do to satisfy every need. My husband loves to play golf and if ever we go back, he will find that Las Vegas Golf is on par with other places he's been like Scottsdale in Arizona or California. The TPC Las Vegas Package Special is perfect for us. It includes playing time at the TPC Las Vegas golf course and a stay at Harrahs, Marriott or Planet Hollywood. I know that he will enjoy playing at the TPC Las Vegas since this is a golf course that is the only PGA Tour owned public facility. I'm sure he will have a great experience playing in a golf course the PGA pros play. He will get the complete PGA experience complete with a caddie that will act as a guide along the golf course. As for me and the kids, I'd be happy to lounge around the pool sipping a Margarita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)