9.11.2008

Teaching kids to be Ecologically Friendly

We've heard it said before, when we teach kids early on, it will become second nature for them the rest of their lives. That's why parents need to teach their children how to live 'green' or be earth friendly. This is done at home by recycling and using green products. One of the first products that I used which is considered 'green' is an insect repellent. The ones that are sold in stores usually have strong chemical in it and I don't feel safe using it for the kids or even for my husband and I. An insect repellent like Seaside Natural All Natural Bug Spray is the perfect product that can be safely used for children, especially babies. Who wouldn't want to raise green kids? I know I would. For this product and other eco-friendly products, go to www.freshandgreen.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tip. I can't wait to try. When I found out about the ingredients in the Bug Sprays, that weren't all natural, I couldn't believe it. FreshandGreen.com is one of my favorite places to shop. I have bought the sunscreen and many toys and clothes, so now I will have to try that. Thanks again for all the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)