10.21.2008

Holidays Are Here and So Are the Pounds

Halloween is just a week and some days away and you know what that means. The holiday season is upon us! I will be cooking for Thanksgiving for the third year and we will also be having Christmas Dinner here in our home for my dh's family. There'll be tons of food for sure and delicious desserts. Sounds good, right? Well, it is just as long as we don't over-indulge. I guess this is where it get's hard for some, knowing when to stop. That's why there are a lot of diet pills out there like slim10. I would rather walk it off. I used to run when I was younger but my knees were starting to hurt so I stopped. So now I try to walk on the treadmill while doing my daily EC drops. I haven't fallen off the treadmill..yet. LOL Dh put a piece of wood on the arms so I can put my notebook on it. I have a Dell XPS so it is very compact. I also surf and catch up on the news while on the treadmill. Sometimes I watch TV, anything just to keep myself from getting bored. So I'm going to cross my fingers and hope that I will not gain any 'holiday pounds'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)