10.23.2008

My Mailbox

So far, I have not had much problems with Spam in my personal email. I'm happy with my host, they use a very good Spam filter and it is very rare for me to get anything. Yahoo Mail is ok for a free service. Once in a while there will be one or two Spam mails that go through the InBox but most of the time it goes straight to the Spam Folder. I always scan that folder for mails that are not Spam. Usually, the subject ranges from Acai Berry Cleanse, someone having a crush on me, diet pills to a free laptop. Oh, I also noticed a new spam mail, Rachel Ray wants to give some Yum-o whatever.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having problem with this. I'm ending up on deleting them first before I read my important messages. Huh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)