3.06.2009

Last Snow of the Season


It has been a long winter, hasn't it? It was just too cold and there's just too much snow. I'm glad that my kids only had one snow day this year so they only have to make up for one day in June. My son always likes to play in the snow. He always goes out the day after a big snowstorm and ride his sled. He also like to have a snowball fight with his sister and dh. He also likes to make snow angels and catch snowflakes with this tongue. It doesn't matter how cold it is, he still runs around the yard. I make sure that he's all bundled up and wearing a lot of layers. This is the last snow day of the season since winter is almost over. I hope it's also the last snow until December. LOL Next comes the spring clean-up, inside and outside the house. I also have to shop around for an organic deer repellent. We have a family of deer living in the forest and they love to eat my hostas for breakfast every day. I planted it on the side of the driveway where it'll look nice when it's in full bloom. Sadly, Bambi ate most of the leaves last year so all we had left were broken stems. I'm hoping to find a good product that's also safe for pets and kids. I am so looking forward to spring time, are you?

1 comment:

  1. i am, too! hoooh! i've had enough of winter, really! :)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)