10.20.2010

A Sign of Growing (Gracefully)

I've heard about it, they said that after you turn 40, you start to feel more aches and pains. You also will have a hard time losing weight since your body's metabolism slows down quite a bit. Then of course, there is that dreaded menopause. I know of a few women who gained weight when they hit that stage. That is why more people are looking for ways to keep that weight off or lose that extra baggage. Many are looking online for Diet pills that work without exercise, is there such a thing? For me personally, I just want to live a healthy life, free from diseases and stuff like that. I'm dedicated to my family and all my energies are focused on my kids and running my household. We each have our own choices and I don't want to be judged by others who have not walked in my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. :o)